Kategória: Erasmus+ oktatói ösztöndíjak
| Megjelent: 2018. november 13.
The Education Exchanges Support Foundation and Kaunas University of Applied Engineering Sciences invite lecturers to provide applications for 2019 academic activities. The duration of the visit that is funded 10-15 work days with students. The financial support for a foreign lecturer includes travel expenses, accommodation costs and salary.
Requirements and priorities
- The duration of the visit that is funded 10-15 work days with students.
- The average workload of a foreign lecturer in one day of teaching must be at least 2 hours of contact hours with students, which includes a formally designed direct contact between the lecturer and the students but does not include distance learning.
- Additional lecturing activities, such as public lectures, research work, academic and administrative staff training and other activities beneficial to higher education and / or the wider community, give added value to the visit.
The financial support for a foreign lecturer includes travel expenses, accommodation costs and salary.
The amount of the support:
- if the foreign lecturer meets the requirements for scientists who are applying for a professorship to higher education school or recognized artists, up to 8 basic social benefits per one teaching day;
- if the foreign lecturer meets the requirements for scientists who are applying for a docent to a higher education institution or recognized artists, up to 6 basic social benefits per one teaching day;
- if the foreign lecturer holds a doctoral degree, but does not meet the requirements for a professor and associate professor at a higher education institution, up to 3 basic social benefits per one teaching day.
The following documents must be provided:
- lecturer‘s CV in English indicating the institution from which the lecturer is invited, the international pedagogical and scientific experience of the lecturer, the higher education qualification and the institution in which he / she has acquired;
- Freeform lecturer's preliminary confirmation that he / she intends to teach the subject (s) or module (s) indicated in the application for a higher education institution.
The process of the competition
- The deadline to provide the documents is 19 November, 2018.
We kindly ask you to take advantage of the opportunity for lecturing and hope to welcome you in Kaunas!